Sign up for email updates from
the Trinity Commons Foundation

* Required










Left column image
"Spanish explorer Alonso de Leon in 1689 gave the Trinity River its name, calling it La Santisima Trinidad (the Most Holy Trinity)."

Bob Ray Sanders
Fort Worth Star-Telegram

2012
trinityriverdallas.org is a project of the Trinity Commons Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization | About us | Join us | Contribute to us | Contact us
Administrative | Privacy policy and legal information